The health and well-being of our employees and guests is our highest priority.
Our Staff, Managers and Owners are committed to ensure that the risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 is minimized and our guest and work spaces are compliant with COVID19 return to work guidelines on health, hygiene, sanitization and safety. The health and well-being of our employees and guests is our highest priority.
We will be practicing the following safety measures; building upon the rigorous and strict sanitization standards we have had in place for years. This is by no means an exhaustive list but includes the following:
- Guests will not be seated at RauDZ until the entire party has arrived.
- Guests must wait outside in a socially responsible manner until their table is ready.
- All guests visiting RauDZ Regional Table will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- As per the BC Health Order dated November 19, 2020 all guest and staff must wear a mask in all indoor spaces. Guests must wear a mask when coming into the restaurant, leaving the restaurant and when going to the washroom. Masks can be removed when seated at your table.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout RauDZ for guest use.
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Our menus are laminated and will be sanitized before and after each use. If you prefer, you can view our entire menu online at RauDZ.com
- Groups will be seated six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table.
- We are not permitted by the BC Provincial Health Office to book groups larger than six guests. Multiple tables booked separately still constitutes a group booking and will not be permitted to co-mingle.
- Mingling and table hopping is not permitted.
- As requested by our Provincial Health Officer, guests must provide contact details so they can be reached should a potential exposure be identified.
- All employees will follow strict hygiene protocol at all times.
- All managers will check in with employees as they arrive for their shift. If they present any signs of illness they will not enter the building.
- If you are not feeling well, have tested positive for the virus, have a cough, or suffering from a sore throat, please do not enter our space. We hope you will return when you are feeling better.
- Contactless payment options are available and our POS terminal is sanitized between use.